Thom Graves Media is an award winning medical and scientific communications company located in New York City. Since 1996, our board certified medical illustrator has worked with a variety of clients, including: healthcare companies, pharmaceutical businesses, advertising agencies, and publishing houses.
From initial conceptualization to final production,
Thom Graves Media manages and implements all phases of your project, which can include:
• Developing original and visually stimulating ideas for story boards with doctors and medical writers to accompany text
• Reviewing concepts with medical and legal experts
• Providing medical expertise, acquired through years of academic training and related work experience
• Creating illustrations and graphics
• Coordinating each step of the production process, from concept, to illustration, to final press
• Completing projects on time and within your budget
The illustrations of Thom Graves Media have been used for both printed and electronic media, such as: healthcare websites, product advertising, editorial, educational manuals, annual reports, textbooks, atlases, and more complex animated formats.